Questions & Answers
Submitted Questions and Answers
Audio file and sign-in sheets from the pre-submission conference.Sign-In Sheets
1. What form of deed can be provided by the County?
Limited Warranty Deed
2. Can a portion of the property be purchased?
While all plans will be considered, it is the preference of the County to convey the entirety of the property available to a single development team or owner. Timing and scheduling of the real estate transaction may be flexible depending on the plans submitted to maximize the Countys interests and development potential of the property.
3. What entitlements for redevelopment have been issued?
At present, no entitlements have been issued. Those which will be required from the developer will likely include zoning, subdivision approval, demolition permit, land disturbance permit, and environmental studies.
4. Since the property is currently in use, what timing issues exist?
5. Are there any known environmental issues on the properties?
All known environmental studies and reports for the University Ridge properties have been provided.
6. Will the County be making any environmental improvements prior to closing?
It is currently anticipated that the purchaser will be responsible for all demolition and any remediation prior to demolition and/or construction.
7. What is the status of utilities on the property?
All known public infrastructure and utilities materials related to the property have been provided.
|Home • Summary • Disclaimer • Documents • Questions & Answers • Contact • Development Proposal • Community Resources|
© www.universityridgedevelopment.org • All rights reserved